Sunday 6 July 2014

Dragon's breath

I barely remember reading this book.

WARNING, SPOILERS ALL THE WAY FROM THE START TO THE LAST PROPER PARAGRAPH

Basically, it's about a girl who's a witch, and she needs to get all sorts of ingredients to save a man called Haywood. If she doesn't,  her auntie won't use her magic in the war.

Dragon's breath


In the middle of the story, she gets this dragon's breath after the dragon turns ill and becomes the only green dragon. (The breath of a dragon, green.). They said something about her powers getting enhanced when a dragon breathed fire on her. She then got all awesome and stuff, which was a bummer, because she was funnier before that.

A white hair from mother of pearl


She then has to go to an undersea castle as an enchanted water breathing human to go visit some mermaids. Turns iut that's the wrong kind of mother of pearl, and it's actually a hair from the person with the most beautiful hair in the sea, a mermaid called pearl's mother. I rofled when I found out the mother wanted them to do a dumb, impossible task or they'd die. Heh, she's mean.

SPOILERS END HERE

This book's funny and nice to read and stuff, but it's also a sequel.  I haven't even read the first book, and the plot still made sense, so that was cool too.

I haven't included any images because I'm writing this on my phone. I also may have made some typing mistakes because of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment